Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Greetings to all.

I just want to say a quick thank you for the praise i've received from numerous online folk at sites I visit daily over this blog. There seems to be an appetite for honest, unbiased VS reviews right now. I may just have tapped into something largely unexplored, without even realising. So, now I know people are reading, i'll try and post a review each day (real life commitments notwithstanding). And please comment if you like, either to agree or disagree. Thumbs up to Matt, for instance, for disagreeing with me about Gods 1x02. More of that please. (or you can agree, if you'd like :) )

Anyhow, I also plan from here on in to slightly change my scoring proceedure for the episodes I review. If time permits, I may modify my previous review scores to fit this method. I think the new way will be even more clearer and fairer. Hope you agree.

So, keep on reading folks, and i'll keep on writing. (I think I just found a motto...)

The Blackster.

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger Matt said...

You're welcome.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger The Grimm Sleeper said...

I like you're motto, too. Nice touch. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home