Saturday, September 17, 2005

Hello one and all!

I'm Tony, otherwise known as the 'Blackster', and i've recently discovered the world of virtual television. Websites devoted to the production of new concepts, in screenplay format, that wouldn't look out of place on a TV screen. Some are good, some are bad. And occassionally, some are simply brilliant. But, however, very few of them are actually reviewed in detail as if they were being made by the camera.

That's where I come in.

I also recently discovered a terrific blog called 'Entil's Reviews', which feature regular, detailed reviews of established TV series, mainly of genre television, shows both cancelled and indeed still on the air. I intend to take Entil's cue and provide regular reviews of the virtual shows we probably won't be seeing on our digi-box any time soon. In some cases, that's a tragedy. Others, a blessing. In my humble opinion, i'll be telling you which is which.

Feel free to agree, disagree, or just plain heckle. More than that, though: enjoy. And embrace a new world of online TV series production.

5 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Essentials said...

Realtors Bubble. Skeptics Blog.
HURRICANE KATRINA will lift home prices across the country, the National Association of Realtors declared this week.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark your blog!

I have a newcastle airport parking site/blog. It pretty much covers newcastle airport parking related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time

Thanks

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger the blog times said...

Hey, I was just cruisin around the 'net and came across your blog site.
Pretty cool stuff. Keep it going!

AMAZING Upper Back Pain
website. If you, or someone you know, has a concern with Upper Back Pain,
please come and check it out. You won't regret it!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Powermoon said...

I wish people would leave comments on my blog, so I figure I will encourage it by leaving them messages on theirs.

Anyway, check out my website if you have a few minutes. Its an interesting new product about Temporary Outdoor Lighting.

You can find it at Temporary Outdoor Lighting. There is a nice powerpoint presentation too...

adios...
PS: Keep blogging

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Now for a comment that's *not* a senseless plug.

Hi, I'm Xandmatt (Matt from MZP) - nice to see someone reviewing some Virtual TV Episodes in Depth. I don't have time to go really into depth with the reviews - and it's good to see someone finally doing it.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger starborn_scribe said...

Hey Blackster! Roon, who writes the VS "Fate", pointed me your way. This is a great idea for a blog. Would you please consider reviewing my VS "Starborn"? As they say, any publicity is good publicity. :)

Thanks,
Nancy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home